2017 Cleveland VegFest Exhibitor Information
Welcome vegan-friendly merchants! We are excited to announce that registration for exhibitors representing their organization or business at the 2017 Cleveland VegFest has officially begun.
Update: We are now on a wait list for exhibitors. If you are not already confirmed and would like to be added to our Exhibitor Wait List, please complete the Exhibitor Form.
Early-Bird Pricing Before March 31, 2017 as Follows:
For-Profit Booth: $275
Non-Profit (501c3) Booth: $160
Regular Exhibitor Pricing Begins April 1st, 2017:
For-Profit Booth: $325
Non-Profit (501c3) Booth: $185
Please click the button below to fill out an exhibitor registration form. Once form is complete, a page will display that includes the correct links to submit your secure payment.
If you have already filled and submited the exhibitor form, proceed to STEP 2
Select a exhibitor option for payment from either choice below:
You will be redirected to a PayPal payment page where you can securely choose your method of payment.
Exhibitor Set Up:
- Move in times are between 12:00 PM and 7:00 PM, Friday, June 2, and between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM on Saturday, June 3. Break down is at 7:00 PM.
- Exhibitors will be sent a slyreply email in early May to sign up for a load-in time slot on Friday or Saturday (morning). This will be first come served and you will need to finish unloading in your allotted time - the Convention Center dock can only accommodate a small number of visitors at a time. We encourage exhibitors to load in on Friday if possible to avoid the extended delays.
- There are some restrictions related to the types of vehicles that can be unloaded in the loading dock area. You can unload a 14 foot truck or smaller. If it requires the use of a forklift, pallet jack, or any other motorized equipment, the teamsters must unload your vehicle no matter the size of the vehicle. Please bring your own carts/dollies as they are limited.
- The loading dock is located at 1139 W. 3rd St., take W. 3rd St. north past Lakeside Avenue going toward First Energy Stadium. The entrance to the loading dock ramp is all the way to the left of the Huntington Park Garage, just past the Policeman’s Memorial Park. Follow the ramp all the way down to the loading dock entrance.
When: Saturday, June 3, 2017
Event Hours: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Cruelty-free Marketplace & Vegan Food Court hours: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Please be prepared to staff your booth during those times and bring enough food for a large crowd. We’re anticipating at least 7000 attendees!
Parking: Available at the Willard Park Garage, 601 Lakeside Ave E, Cleveland, OH 44114
When you arrive, your 10' x 10' booth will contain:
- 8’ table
- 2 chairs
- pipe and drape (hunter green in Cruelty-Free Marketplace and royal blue in Vegan Food Court)
- black table linens
- Electrical service - more information to follow from Edlen Electric
- A Health department temporary certificate is required for prepared food vendors, available through the City of Cleveland Department of Public Health. The cost is $58. If you’re not sure if your food sales will require this, please contact Joyce Macon (Joyce Macon, BS, R.S. Office 216/664-4599 email@example.com )
- Vendors will be handling their own money. Please come prepared to do that and make change!
- Electrical service is available at an additional cost through Edlen Electric
- Cleveland VegFest is a “reduced waste” event. Please use eco-friendly containers and utensils. Please do not use styrofoam. We will have the Cleveland Division of Water "Water Buggy" available for attendees to fill their reusable water bottles. Please do not offer bottled water at this event.
- Helium balloons are not permitted in the Exhibit Hall.
- As usual, all merchandise/services/food that will be promoted/sampled/sold at Cleveland VegFest MUST be vegan. There is some helpful information below that will help you discern vegan from not-so-vegan. *
- During the event, we will have volunteers throughout the exhibit hall. They will be in volunteer shirts. They will be able to answer your question or they can find someone who can!
- Please promote your involvement with Cleveland VegFest on social media and in your email newsletters! Use #CLEVegFest and feel free to link to our FB event page and/or our website event page !
- Finally, our very generous Title Sponsor, Jakprints, has a special promotion for all of our vendors! Free delivery of your printed materials to your VegFest booth! Save yourself some time and support our local, eco-friendly, vegan-owned printing company. We could not organize VegFest without their ongoing support.
Thanks again to all of our fantastic, vegan-friendly exhibitors. We couldn’t organize VegFest without you. We love the compassionate community we’re building together!
* Helpful Notes on Vegan Ingredients:
For an item to be considered vegan, it can contain no animal products or by-products.This includes, but is not limited to being free of: leather, wool, or silk; all meat and meat-based stocks or broths (mammal, fowl, organs, and all seafood, fish or oyster sauce, and worcestershire); dairy (cow or goat butter, ghee, milk**, yogurt, sour cream, cheese, etc.); eggs and egg whites; honey; gelatin and glycerin (unless specifically plant-derived).
**Hidden ingredient names for milk include: whey, casein, and sodium caseinate. Furthermore, please assist us with our cruelty-free message and refrain from using any leather, wool, or silk in your presentations or anywhere on your table.